How do I find my Norton product key on my computer?
- First, sing into your Norton account at http://norton.com/setup.
- If you don’t have an account with Norton then You’ve Got to make an account with the connection create an account.
- Once you are signed in you have to locate your product key.
- Once you have got your product key now it’s time to redeem it. When you will log in you will present with a display similar to this:
- Enter your product key here. Once you have done this you will be shown a webpage with a download link.
- Click on download to initiate the setup procedure. A File will get downloaded onto your personal computer with a name like nortonsetup.exe. Run the file and wait for the installation setup to start.
- Practice the onscreen instructions to complete the Setup process. You could be asked to put in your credentials to trigger your product. Here you need to enter your email address and password of your Norton account.
- Eventually, you’ll receive a window which looks similar to this.
- If you are on this display, then congratulations you’ve successfully set up and activated your Norton antivirus.
- But if you receive any error then it May Be due to a present antivirus in your computer. To Be Able to fix that you can follow easy steps:
Repair Common error while Norton setup:
- Delete temp files from your pc by typing temp into the Run folder (To start run folder press Windows + R key together)
- Delete %temp% files from your pc by typing %temp% into the run folder.
- Now type appwiz.cpl to the box. It’ll open Windows applications. Start looking for your existing antivirus and click uninstall.
- Wait for the uninstall process to finish.
- Once the uninstall process is completed you Must Restart your computer. You need to run the Norton removal tool just to make certain that there are not any existing Norton files on your computer that may conflict with your Norton installation.
- Begin your Norton installation process again using step 1. You should be able to install Norton now.
How to install Norton on your IOS Device?
- From your browser go to one.norton.com
- Now Sign In.
- Sign in to Norton with your email address and password.
- About Your Own Devices tab, below Installs Remaining, click on Add Device.
- Before you can add a device, make sure that you have at least Install remaining. You can remove a device that’s no longer in use from the Norton One portal to free up accessible Install(s)
- To install the Norton One app on another iOS apparatus, under to bring an extra device to Norton One, select the type of apparatus as iOS.
- Enter an email address that you are able to open on the iOS device, and then click on Send. An email is sent to your email address with the download link to Norton Mobile Security and directions to install it. Access your email accounts from your mobile device and follow the instructions that are supplied in the email address.
- Scan the QR code that is provided on the Norton One page using a QR scanner app on your mobile device.
You Download and install the Norton Mobile Security program from the App Store.
- When the Norton Mobile Security app is set up, at the App Store Info window, then tap OPEN.
- Read the terms and conditions of this Norton License Agreement, then tap Accept.
- Type your Norton One email address and password, then tap Sign in.
- Provide a name to your iOS apparatus and tap OK. For simple Identification, your iOS device is registered to a Norton One account together with the name assigned.
- Location prompt, tap OK.
- Your Norton safety is now installed and active on your iOS device too.
The expectation, these all above show methodology will help you in How to Install Norton on Your PC Using Your Product Key in each situation. Anyway, in the event that you require more help, you can contact Norton Customer Support Number day in and day out to have a moment recuperation of your Norton Antivirus installation.
Official Site: https://us.norton.com/
TollFree : +1 (800) 313 6765